Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So not funny...


I watched the much anticipated season finale of Bones last night, and I didn't get 5 minutes into it before I wanted to turn it off and vow never to watch it again. The show starts off with everyone trying to convince Dr. Brennan to go to Booth's funeral! Shut up! So after a calming reassurance from Mom and phone call from a friend, I took a deep breath and continued sourly to finish the episode. Turns out they faked his death so that Booth could capture a guy from an earlier case (pre-Bones) that had gone underground. Faking the death brought the guy out and they were able to arrest him. Dr. Brennan totally punched him in the face for not telling her and I only wish I was there to do the same.
The rest of the episode was only so-so. They were able to find and kill Gormigon (sp?) who is the cannibal guy that they have been chasing all season. Turns out the Zach, Dr. Brennan's assistant was an accomplice or "The Student". I'm happy to not be thinking about people eating human flesh anymore.
And much to my dismay, there wasn't a whole lot of sparks flying between Brennan and Booth this week. It's a little disappointing.

No comments: