Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bones


If I had to pick a TV show that I would say I was devoted to, it would definately be Bones. Perhaps it's my facsination with the human body and interested with forensics that just draws me into this show. Plus I think that Dr. Brennan and Agent Booth have an enthralling relationship. Their relationship is perfectely compiled. She is book smart almost to a fault and he is definately street smart. The compliment each other so well and its great to see them work together. Plus I love how as a viewer it is never outright said that they like each other. But there are so many moments when you see them look at each other and you just know that there is a lot more that's deeper than just a partnership. Dr. Brennan is just too rational to allow it and Booth knows that and doesn't bother to persue. They both are satisfied with the relationship that they have now even though there is this unspoken yearning for more. Ah! I love it!
Last night left me crazy craving for next week. CAUTION! SPOILER! So at the end of last night's episode, a guy was murdered and during the investigation, they questioned a girl, Fat Pam (that was her nickname...) who was OBSESSED with the victim. Anyway, now that Todd, the victim, was dead, Fat Pam turned her obsession to Booth. It was kinda weird. But at the end, the case is solved and the wold team is at some joint for open mic. Dr. Brennan is up singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (which is a little out of character for her... but she did great!). Fat Pam shows up and sees Booth laughing and enjoying Dr. Brennan performance, gets upset and pulls a gun. She fires a shot at Dr. Brennan but Booth jumped and took the bullet (it was in his right upper chest... totally survivable if he got to a hospital in time), Dr. Brennan then turns and fires and kills Fat Pam with one shot (with Booth's gun). The episode ends with Booth laying on the floor bleeding and blacking out as Dr. Brennan is there applying pressure to the wound and pleading with Booth to "Hang in there!"
So... I'm freaking out just wondering if next week they are actually going to open up and actually consider a relationship... I mean, he took a bullet for her and almost died! There's got to be some amount of emotion going on! AHHHHH! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Ashley and Ben said...

I love that show too! Great minds think alike :)

Danny said...

Gonna have to check this one out!