Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday Memories


So, back in the begninning of February, I treated myself to a weekend in Utah to be with my siblings and nieces and nephews and boy what a trip it was! It was a whirlwind trip for sure... spending less than 24 hours at each house and cramming in as much fun as possible. There was President Hinkley's viewing and funeral, a drastic hairstyle change (donated 12 inches to Locks of Love... again...), Boondocks, homemade pizza, lost car keys, Bingo, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, singing time in Primary, Cream Chicken and rice, Busterscotch Pudding delight, Sardine Canyon Blizzard, birthday cak and floats, kisses from a long lost boyfriend (aka Dozer), leftover Super Bowl goodies, visitng the grandparents, Show-N-Tell, Chinese New Year Celebration, and last but not least, my birthday! Whew! Thank you so much to everyone for letting come spend time with you all!

Pre hair cut with Lizzie and Kate....

...and post haircut!

Waiting for the funeral procession with our canes.

This picture is such a sweet picture... I love the teaching moment that it captured.

Me with the Baird girls at Boondocks!

Jackson and Walker in the shrits that I gave them.

And super cutie Cade!

Happy 1st Birthday Brylie!

My long lost love, Dozer... it didn't take him long to remember me and whiz everywhere...

Grandma and Grandpa Korth... and bonus Davis...

Grandma Gunnell... she rocks.


Sweet little Reidy...

Macie was so excited that I came for a visit!

I MISS YOU ALL!

No comments: